Tommaso, founded in 1985, is a Colorado-based bike manufacturer specializing in making road bikes at a rock-bottom price. Brand’s main element is to fabricate bikes befitting all ages, gender, and colors group. Tommaso prioritizes their customer’s satisfaction as they believe it is the best way to promote their brand. The company was established as a road bike manufacturer but later expanded its scope to other bikes. This is a review article of Tommaso Bikes.
Tommaso offers its customers a wide range, including road bikes, adventure bikes, mountain bikes, and hybrid bikes. Specific features of Tommaso’s bikes with their affordable rates are listed on their official website TommasoCycling.com. They have authorization from Tommaso.
Some remarkable features of Tommaso bikes are:
- Tommaso Lifetime frame warranty
- Ready to ride builds
- 14-day test ride
- Free shipping
Tommaso’s employee contributes largely to Tommaso’s customer list. Let’s take a closer look at Tommaso’s bikes’ fundamentals:
Tommaso’s bicycles had steel and classic track frames. Aluminum and carbon frames are a part of the manufacture of modern bicycles. Modern bikes have aluminum and carbon mold frames. Bicycles are furnished with complete Shimano groupsets such as Claris, Tiagra, 105, or Ultegra. They use top engineering and quality components and thus provide good performance, convenience, and reliability. In 2013, the company was sold to an investments group, but it never compromised its philosophy and quality. Tommaso also comes up with versatile accessories spanning from helmets to water bottles and their cage. Moreover, It also provides excellent lightings, which make give your bicycle a more alluring look.
Let us get an overview of each bike type of TOMMASO!!
Tommaso Road bikes
Tommaso’s bikes are entry-level and mid-range road bikes built for cycling enthusiasts and traveling freaks. These typically feature aluminum frames with carbon forks on higher-priced models. Small’s design have Shimano Claris drivetrain technology. With 24 speeds of pure power, it renders reasonable steering control and also provides maximum wind resistance.
Some in demand model includes:
1. TOMMASO IMOLA – $ 975
2. TOMMASO FORCELLA – $ 1,025
3. TOMMASO MONZA – $ 1,175
4. TOMMASO FASCINO – $ 875
Some features of Tommaso Imola are:
- The Imola is affordable performance, not entry-level: Affordable performance with an entire Shimano group.
- You deserve a comfortable ride: Imola has broader 25mm,700c road bikes tires. The design of each part makes it efficient and comfortable.
- Built to last
Also, the price varies with the color you want and range from $850 to $1200 approximately.
All models have complete Shimano groupsets and 3x or 2x drivetrains. You can see groups such as Claris, Sora, and others.
Tommaso Adventure bikes
Tommaso’s adventure bike is suitable for all-terrain. They are built to be ridden on paved, unpaved, gravel, and all sort of roads. Drop bars, disc brakes, relaxed geometries, and wide tires are some elegant features of bikes.
1. TOMMASO SIENA – $ 925
2. TOMMASO STERRATA – $ 1,025
3. TOMMASO ILLIMITATE – $ 1,175
4. TOMMASO SENTIERO – $ 975
The price of bikes ranges from $ 900 to $1200.Here you get some excellent combos of colors such as black- red, black- yellow, and black- blue.
Undoubtedly, the Tommaso Avventura Disc is on the top list of adventure bikes, costing nearly $ 900.
Features of Tommaso Sentiero are:
- Durable & reliable
- Powerful performance & speed: 30/39/50T Claris crankset and 12x25T Claris cassette and 3×8 Shimano Claris Groupset
- Rugged, all-terrain capabilities: The Sentiero has Avid BB5 disc brakes for additional stopping power in adverse climate conditions, making this Bike best for all weather and road conditions.
- Optimized fit for added comfort and efficiency.
Tommaso Fitness/Hybrid bikes
Tommaso hybrid bikes offer great comfort and that one could expect from a bike. These bikes are relatively the same or have low prices than other types. Some of the models include:
- orange/ black – TOMMASO FORZA
- black/ grey – TOMMASO SORRENTO
- white/ black – TOMMASO LA FORMA
Here is brief information about Tommaso La Forma’s features:
- Durable and reliable
- Powerful performance and speed
- Precision shifting
- Optimized fit for added comfort and efficiency
They range roughly around $ 800 to $ 900 (Prices may vary as per color)
Tommaso Mountain bikes
Tommaso 2018 Gran Sasso 29er Mountain Bike is the most desired model for beginners looking for a mountain bike under $ 1000.The Bike is capable of tackling smooth or rough terrains, making it versatile.
Some features of Gran Sasso are:
- Durable & reliable: Alloy Frame are used to bear the stresses of the most challenging mountain trails, backed up with our industry-leading Lifetime Frame Warranty.
- Powerful & Controlled ride: A wide 680mm handlebar is used, which improves cornering and controlling.
- Built to last: use of the highest quality aluminum. To conclude, backup of Shimano components with Shimano’s two-year warranty and the design to function better and last longer than anything else on the market are amazing.
TOMMASO GRAN SASSO – $ 874.99 – Black
However, Tommaso’s mountain bikes are preferred less over the hybrid/fitness bike, road bike, and adventure bike.
If you need a stylish and modern design bicycle with a lifetime warranty at affordable rates, this Tommaso bikes review tells you that it is a good choice. One can use it for traveling, exploring, and recreational purposes. However, if you are looking for a high-performance road bike or a Mountain bike for racing, this might not be the most suitable choice for you. To conclude, Tommaso is a brand that understands customer needs and redesigned and adapted itself to it, and its unique features are like cheery to cake! Lastly, I hope this Tommaso Bikes review gave you much perspective about the different options available.
Travis is a bike aficionado. Since he was a little boy, he has been riding bikes all day! And this passion led him to start this blog! His passion reflects in his words and detailed reviews!